Thursday, October 24, 2013

More Football Fun

Every Fall I have multiple posts about college football. I play in the alumni band and the kids love coming out to see what Mommy does when she's gone.

 It's clearly a very cold day based on the big coats. Someone gave the kids horns so they could play along with the band. (I am in the background of the photo, but it's difficult to see me.)

Inside the stadium - This is actually before the game (hence why the stands are still empty). We are singing the alma mater and showing our pride with "pony ears." You can just barely see Sweet Daughter on the other side of me. Next to her is the wonderful Mr. Gary. He is a father of boy/girl twins. He is also a grandfather of boy/girl twins (and a couple of singletons I believe). There are so few people who really get it - what it is like to raise twins. He gets it on multiple levels. We all need friends like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment