Monday, October 13, 2014

Christopher Columbus

Have you ever wondered how your kids interpret the things you are teaching them? I recorded my kids explaining Christopher Columbus. I'll do my best to type what they are saying but they are both talking at the same time. Remember they are only 4 years old. SS=Sweet Son and SD=Sweet Daughter

SD: What did Christopher Columbus do? He sailed on a boat to, to, to Texas, to
SS: To Europe and he told Europe about North America
SD: And he went to North America and there were people living there. So they said, "Get out people. Now I'm going to live here." and he told Europe about, about, what?
SS: Now I'm going to live here. Get out.
SD: About North America and then he went back to his house.

The kids really don't understand why this is a holiday that is celebrated here.

No comments:

Post a Comment