Monday, November 28, 2016

Rowdy!

We just happened to be driving down the street and noticed a gas station was having Rowdy (Dallas Cowboy's mascot) and some Cowboy's signing autographs.

Sweet Daughter ran up to Rowdy!

Cute pose

We went inside and the kids got to talk to the football players. We didn't get any autographs because they were charging money for them and none of these players were names we know - I'm not sure if any of them have ever actually played during a game or if they had just recently signed. My favorite part was when one player asked what their favorite football team is, my daughter immediately named my university (the only football games they have ever been to). The professional had a good laugh at that, as we aren't known as a great football program; though we do have an alum that plays every game for the Cowboys. I wish he had been there!

No comments:

Post a Comment