Friday, September 6, 2013

Football Season

For those that have been reading awhile, you know that I always have at least one post a year about football. Most of the time the kids don't even make it inside the stadium, but spending time tailgating (or boulevarding in this case) is always fun.

 I play in the alumni band. You can't see me in the picture, but I promise I'm there somewhere. We make the kids stand off to the side because the group is rather loud.
 
 
It's always a family and pet friendly event. My kids met this dog (we didn't actually know the owners). They ask for permission to pet and then spent a long time petting and hugging the sweet dog.

Some of the kind drummers let my kids play.

I let the kids pick any shirt in the school colors. They grow too fast for me to buy them the licensed school clothes.

2 comments:

  1. Tyler's already got his double-bounces down. Time to start picking out his drumset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are starting on piano. Better for my mental health at this point. :)

    ReplyDelete