Thursday, December 12, 2013

Inside Gross Motor

We are always looking for new and unique ways to wear our kids out. They have way too much energy. Here are some of our ideas that worked for us.

Making a bridge on the arms of a rocking chair. I would have left the cushions on, but either way, the unstableness of the chair adds to the challenge. (Yes, I just created a new word.)

Anyone can do push-ups, but elevating your feet makes it much more challenging. I would have done it over carpet, but hard tile is another way to go if that's what the kids agree to do.

While this mostly just wore out Wonderful Husband, he did make it challenging for the kids to keep a hold.

It's difficult not to trip on the kids' toys normally, add two preschoolers to your legs and this is a disaster waiting to happen. I did my part - I took photos and documented the entire thing. Then I warned him. No one was hurt in process.

No comments:

Post a Comment