Monday, December 29, 2014

Hair

The rule in our house is the kids can pick their own hair styles as long as they keep it clean. Many of you have noticed Sweet Son's hair getting longer. Sweet Daughter decided she wanted a hair cut. I started by showing her pictures of girls with short hair. After going through many pages, she selected a picture of a girl with long hair with many different colors in it. So, I went out and bought 3 different colors of chalk to put in her hair. This was much easier than having to cut her long beautiful hair!!!

Blue in the back

Pink on one side and purple on the other.

She loved this for almost half a day. She stopped saying she wants her hair cut. I also put a bit of color in my hair. I wish I could go around everywhere with blue hair, but the responsible teacher in me just can't have blue hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment