Monday, February 9, 2015

Car Conversations

Driving in the car yesterday:

Sweet Daugher: Mama what direction are you facing?
Me: East. What direction are you facing?
Sweet Son: West cause our seats are backwards.
Me: That's right.
Sweet Daughter: I'm looking out my window so I'm not facing West.
Me: So you are facing North. What direction is it if Sweet Son is looking out his window?
Sweet Son: South
Me: Correct
Sweet Daughter: North, East, South, um... North, East, South, Korea?



Today driving in the car:

Sweet Daughter: Mama, what are the things in Daddy's stomach that made me?
Me: I'm not sure I understand the question.
Sweet Daughter: The things that go with the egg in your tummy that made your tummy big before I was born.
Me: Sperm?
Sweet Daughter: Yes sperm. When do boys get sperm?
Me: When they go through puberty.
Sweet Daughter: Will I go through puberty.
Me: Yes
Sweet Daughter: Will I get sperm?
Me: No
Sweet Daughter: What will I get for puberty?
Me: Menstration
Sweet Daughter: ok

No comments:

Post a Comment