Friday, September 18, 2015

Football

It's September which means football season. Here are some photos from one of the games the kids attended.

Here we are before the game. I'm in the alumni band and we play for the crowd before the game starts.

The kids spend great amounts of time running up and down this hill. Not the best place to watch the game, though you can still see some of the action, but it really wears the kids out.

The two guys in this photo were friends in Canada and roommates when they moved to the US. Now they are at football games with their families. I would say the immigration is going well.
 
  This is a cell phone video from off to the side of the alumni band. The sound quality isn't the best, but we are playing Sesame Street, which is one of my favorites. You can't see me in the video, but I promise I'm somewhere in that trumpet line.

No comments:

Post a Comment