Monday, September 28, 2015

Professional Photos - Family and Individuals

One of our annual traditions is to get professional photos for the kids' birthday. This year we went with an urban feel and I LOVE them. Today I will post my favorite family and individual kid photos. Tomorrow I will post the best sibling photos.

Don't you just love the background?

I was so excited to see that red mustang that I demanded this photo.

Painting a scene on a flat surface is difficult. Painting on this wall is a sign of real talent.

For anyone who knows us, you will know my kids picked their own outfits. His sweet smile kills me.

She is always full of smiles and giggles.

Turns out we were dressed perfectly for this backdrop. 
(Weird side note, I just looked down and realized I'm wearing this same outfit today as I write this post.)

He wanted a photo with bacon. That very much sums up his personality.

This is her personality. She was not posed. She was told to go stand in the doorway and she did this. She is full of attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment