Monday, October 26, 2015

Pumpkin Ball

This was the cheapest and easiest thing I did this season that was a huge hit. I made pumpkin balls for my kids and my students at school. You can get the streamers 2 for $1 at the dollar store. I bought random things to put inside them - toys, candy, juice boxes, crackers, etc.

Here they are assembled. Don't worry if they are lumpy, most pumpkins are.

The kids start unwrapping them and every once in a while something falls out.

The more they unwrap the more they find.

It's like a scavenger hunt in a pile.

We did end up with streamers all over, but they were easy to clean up and the kids loved it. It was even a hit with my high school students and how many things are popular with 4 year olds and 17 year olds? They were cheap, easy, and I think we just started a new tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment