Tuesday, January 26, 2016

When I Grow Up

My kids had a writing assignment. Write about what you want to be when you grow up. I did let them trace pictures from various things we have around the house for their illustrations. Remember, they are in Kindergarten (5 years old).

Translation: "I want to be a Paleontologist. I will study fossils. I will study shark teeth. I love teeth."
To be honest, this was the first I had heard she was interested in fossils, sharks, or teeth.

Translation: "I want to be an Entomologist. I will study insects. I love firefly. The funniest insect is wolf spider."
This didn't surprise me. His love of insects is not new and has continued. He still constantly surprises me with his knowledge. His current favorite insect is the spittlebug.

No comments:

Post a Comment