Friday, April 22, 2016

Sports

As a child, I wasn't very athletic. I did dance, but other than the twice a week classes, I did almost nothing. So it's surprising to me that my kids and our whole family are so active.

Hockey Practice

Their chosen sport is ice hockey. Strange to me, but they love it. They have practice twice a week where they rotate through drills and games. They come out completely sweaty and with giant smiles.

Monkey Bars

We also go on long bike rides at least once a week - by long I mean 5 miles typically. Both kids ride without training wheels and they think it's fun, not exercise. We often stop in the middle to play at a park. Sometimes we stop at multiple parks so the kids can run off extra energy. She will do loops of monkey bars for 30 minutes. He usually climbs and runs around the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment