Monday, May 30, 2016

Getting Ready for Graduation

Kindergarten graduation. Is this a thing? I mean, apparently it is, but I was surprised just how big of a deal it is. I am glad though. It is the kids last year at the school. They have been at the same school since they were 22 months old. In that time Sweet Son has only had 2 sets of teachers. Sweet Daughter has had a few more teachers, as they moved on to other opportunities.

The kids were told to wear white. Technically the girls were told to wear all white and the boys were told to wear dark pants (black? blue? I don't remember) and a white shirt. Sweet Son wanted more than anything to wear his full white pinstriped suit. So we asked and he was granted permission. Here are some photos of them getting ready for the performance.

She wanted curly hair.
(Ignore the background, it is an accurate reflection of my life, but she is so much cuter!)

He wanted his hair down.

They are growing up too fast.

I'm going to keep them and hug them forever and ever. Except they won't let me. But I still try.

I love this photo. They are both looking at the camera and smiling.
Yer, she is tapping her foot with impatience, but look at that smile!

I will post about the actual ceremony and performance tomorrow. I need to go hug them some more right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment