Thursday, May 19, 2016

Snap Circuits

Both kids are playing in the play room. I just heard an adult male voice coming from the playroom. Of course I go investigate. Sweet Son just built a radio with his snap circuits. A working radio that he is now tuning to try to find a music station. Thought #1 I love snap circuits. Thought #2 WTF? That's impressive.

I see sweet perfectly mannered children.

While he is building circuits, she is practicing sports, playing make believe, and creating art. They are both just so amazingly talented and inquisitive that I am constantly impressed.

 That's more like it. One is running away and the other is sticking out his tongue.

Last week he built a light circuit with a photo sensor so when it senses it's dark the light turns on and when it senses light the light turns off. If you don't have snap circuits yet, you really should get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment