Friday, October 14, 2016

Blog Recommendation

I have just discovered this site out of New Zealand and I'm checking it every day. They have a parenting section that isn't just advice from one parent to another, it's scientists looking at what the research says, it is explaining which news headlines about parenting are just sensational journalism, and it's basically everything I want in a parenting site.

Here is the article that got me hooked:
Science should empower us a parents

They have inspiring stories also:
A Reminder That People Are Good

The editor, Emily Writes "explains her vision for the section as a place for parents on the internet that won’t make you feel like a miserable failure."

We all need more of that in our life.

This post is not a paid endorsement. I have never been to NZ and don't know anyone involved. They have no idea I am recommending their site. I just love the idea and the content and wanted to share with my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment