Monday, February 27, 2017

Rock n Roll Marathon

I got up early to walk to the start line and meet up with friends. Everyone else was mostly asleep when I left so you can see my surprise when I see my family cheering me on before I even make it to the start line!

(I'm in the white hat near the middle - behind the woman in the orange headband)

It was cold at the start so we had sweatshirts on just until we got ready to start. Here you can see my awesome friend, M who got me through the marathon. She was by my side the entire time never letting me quit (I really wanted to).

Here we are crossing the start! (I might be in the middle of a yawn.)

My cheering squad

Almost to the finish and still not sure I can even walk it in. Everything HURT. My feet were awful - I will be kind and not show photos or describe in detail, but there were many colors that weren't there a few hours earlier. I promised myself I would NEVER run another marathon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment