Friday, March 1, 2013

It's not what you think

"Can I look at the cock, Mama?"
"What did you say Sweet Daughter?"
"Can I look at the COCK Mama? I use my eyes, not my hands."
"Oh yes, you can look at the CLock. CLock. CLock."
"I can look at the cock, cock, cock?"
"Nevermind"

Sweet Son lined up some rabbits and an elephant to read to them. 
(The CLock is in the back of the photo.)


Wonderful Husband decided both kids needed an etch-a-sketch. Sweet Son will argue with you for a long time that it is really called an "elbow scratch." No clue where he got that from, but it's cute, funny, and appropriate for saying in public (most of his mis-pronunciations aren't).


Sweet Daughter was just drawing on hers when she announced, "I drew thunder and Poland. See Mama?" Because really, what else would you draw? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment