Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ultimate Blog AFTER Party

What's better than the ultimate party? When you have so much fun, you just have to join the after party as well. This was my second ultimate blog party and I too exhausted to join the after party last year. This year I'm so excited I just want to continue the party.

Here are my top 8 blogs I discovered this year through the UBP.

Must Love Mommyhood - A mom of 4 who is getting ready to pack up the RV and move to Texas. 3 of her kids are on the Autism spectrum, she homeschools, and blogs about it all - including cooking, natural living, and saving money.

Switching Classrooms - A mom and a teacher. She shares ideas from both parenting and educational perspectives.

Start Dreaming - Another homeschooling mom, who happens to love gardening.

Discovery Days and Montessori Moments - A homeschooling mom to two girls, who uses a Montessori and project approach to her teaching.

A Daddy Blog - The title is fairly self explanatory. He started this blog after his daughter was born.

Days of a Domestic Dad - Another Texas family, this one with 5 kids. He started the blog when he was laid off from his corporate job.

Twelve Makes a Dozen - A family with 12 kids spread over a 23 year age span. They also happen to be Mormon.

Caution! Twins at play! - Also self explanatory. Many photos with activities for young kids.

In case you are wondering why I would do a top 8 instead of a top 10 - it's because I wanted to include a couple of blogs that participated in the party, but I had already discovered.

Bento Lunch - If you haven't heard of bento lunches, this is the place to start. They are cute lunches that kids want to eat. She even makes it look easy. There are a few recipes on here I have used and my kids have loved them all.

Tales from the Motherhood - A former child actress who writes about her 3 kids and believes in keeping it real. My favorite posts feature her daughter's clothing choices.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-outs. Oh my word, I just love the outfits kids put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including my humble little daddy blog, Jessica! I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading more of your posts. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you! So glad you like my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to share great blogs with my readers. :)

      Delete