Friday, August 23, 2013

Birthday Plans

We are talking about the kids birthday party next month. Sweet Son ask if there would be food - his world revolves around food. I assured him there would be pizza. Sweet Daughter asks (with a look of disgust) if there would be cake. I turned it around and said, "Do you want cake?" That's when she told me her idea. She wants pizza and quesadillas instead of cake. She even added that they could have lots of veggies and cheese so it would be like dessert.

This child is weird. Can you imagine the looks on the faces of the other kids if I tried serving quesadillas filled with veggies instead of cake? This is the same child that asked her teacher why she had to eat her broccoli before her plums since broccoli is so much better.

I'm weird, but I can't remember ever turning down cake - or liking broccoli for that matter. I blame her father. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment