Monday, August 26, 2013

Blog Recommendation: More Kids Than Suitcases

I haven't told you about one of my favorite blogs in over a year. This time I'm featuring More Kids Than Suitcases.

Written by Steve, a father of three who lives in Canada, you will be laughing at every post. While they are often found at Disneyland, you can read the tales of their travels all over. Here are some of my favorite posts:

Five Signs You've Entered Disney Withdrawal  This post does make me wonder just how he gets his entire family to cooperate. I still haven't mastered getting my kids to look at the camera at the same time and he gets them to practice splash mountain poses.

For a more serious post, Why Travel Can't Wait holds lessons we all need to remember.

There are helpful posts Choosing a Vegas Magic Show For Kids, How Not to Look Stupid While Hotel Hopping,  funny posts (though almost every post makes me laugh) Our Worst Travel Plays of 2012, My Families Problem with Following Instructions, and posts that are both helpful and funny How to Pay Extra for Your BC Ferry Ride.

This is one of those blogs you find and then spend the next two days going back and reading. I've even been known to complain when he doesn't post regularly - sorry about that Steve! I love blogs where I can learn and laugh at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment