Friday, November 29, 2013

Dinosaurs Live!

Our tradition is that the day after Thanksgiving we avoid the stores and go see dinosaurs. Wonderful Husband has to work so I take the kids to see the Dinosaurs Live exhibit at a local nature sanctuary.

These are all life size animatronic dinosaurs.


Some you can touch and some are roped off as you walk the path.

My kids loved saying hello to each of them.

They weren't always as excited when the dinosaurs said hello back...

I just love this photo op. Clearly the kids were rather happy about it as well.

To give you an idea, this guy is 48 feet long.

So once my kids understood the dinosaurs were going to talk to them they began to expect it. They told this guy all about Thanksgiving, before he would return the greeting... haha

This was my favorite video from the day. This dinosaur doesn't look any different than the others...

No comments:

Post a Comment