Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Oklahoma City Science Museum

To continue our love of Science, we visited the Oklahoma City Science Museum. I remember going there as a kid a couple of times, so it was fun to be able to take my kids there.

This is the best photo I could get of the tractor. Clearly a hit with Sweet Son. 

A fire house with a pole? Both of my kids climbed up so excited. Then refused to slide down. The pole was only about 5 ft high so it's not like I could do it. (Trust me, I considered it.) 

Since we couldn't do the fire pole we found a little something for the adults. Here Wonderful Husband is learning how to drive a Segway. The kids were standing by the side cheering him on. 

A round xylophone is always fun. 

 
There were lines of kids waiting to take a turn on these swings. These are great for core muscle development and we now have one in the backyard. 

A giant robot!! Sweet Son was so excited. He wanted to follow the robot around from that point on. Sweet Daughter was terrified. She was scared the robot might follow them or want to give her a high five. 

Look, Grandma is an astronaut.

This was the favorite part of the entire museum. The kids have ask repeatedly for us to get one of these at home. The answer is still no. The tree lights up based on the sounds around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment