Monday, September 1, 2014

Family Vacation

Wonderful Husband, Sweet Kids, Dziadek, and Babcia

 We planned a trip to Chicago. We were meeting some of Wonderful Husband's family who were coming from Canada. We also have friends in Chicago. This was going to be a great family vacation. Then the week before we were leaving, I got kidney stones. Big, bad kidney stones. My doctor wouldn't let me fly. So after much discussion, the family went to Chicago and I sat still drinking water at home.

Family in Chicago

So the problem you are going to notice now is that while I have the photos, I really don't know what is going on in them. That makes it harder to write blog posts. However, there are so many cool photos, that I will be sharing this trip for the next couple of weeks. 

Family with Sculpture

Now the debate begins. Do I just state the obvious or do I make up interesting stories? Most of the people in these photos do at least occasionally look at the blog, so maybe I should just stick to the obvious.

Seriously? 

I see photos like this one and I can come up with some great ideas. However, in reality I have no clue where or why these photos were taken. Just about the time I think this is an odd couple, I find entire series of photos like these.

I don't know. I really don't.

Shoulder rides. 

(I figured I should end on one that I can actually caption.)

No comments:

Post a Comment