Friday, August 28, 2015

August Randomness

These are the pictures that just don't fit anywhere else. Just random things that have happened this month.

Building their marble works - working together. That's what I remember most about this photo.

The easel went from empty to looking like this one morning. That's a lot of numbers. Yes, it's divided in half to help them remember to share. One draws the line the other gets to pick which side.

We went to visit my mother and grandmothers. From left to right around the table we have: Sweet Daughter, Great-Grandma C (gentle grandma), Sweet Son, Me, Grandma (my mom), and Great-Grandma W (dancing grandma). It's so cool that my kids are getting to know and spend time with their great-grandmothers. As a kid I remember spending time with my 3 great-grandmothers and 1 great-great-grandmother. It's not that we are having babies young, the women in my family tend to live a long time. There is an almost 90 year difference in ages in this photo alone. (Dancing grandma is the oldest, but don't tell her I told you that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment