Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Massage Chair

This is not going to be a typical post. I cat sat for a friend while she was out of town. She has the most amazing massage chair. The cats were great and all, but the massage chair is what I still dream about.



Here is a photo of me in the chair. The chair would flip almost fully upside down. It massaged my feet, calves, legs, bum (that was a bit of a surprise the first time), back, neck, head, arms, and hands. After a long run this chair was outstanding. I have considered just calling and asking to stop by and use the chair regularly.

I did look up the cost of owning one, which is why I'm still dreaming about it rather than using it. If anyone wants an idea for me for Christmas, birthday, or any other random holiday (or non-holiday, I'm not picky) I'll take one of these, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment