Friday, November 20, 2015

School Work

Here are some examples of school work that we are doing at home. Right now the kids go to a private Kindergarten at a Montessori school in the mornings. In the afternoons, I do school work with them. These are specifically examples from what we are doing at home with Moving Beyond the Page and various science kits.

The writing assignment was to write a paragraph about visiting a fair.

Translated: I want to go round and round. I want to go up and down. I want to go to the ring the bottle. I want to hang on the web.

Translated: I want to go to Ferris wheel. I want to go to zoo. I want to go to pet animals. I want to go to see a cow.

They are watching this experiment closely.

We love our Magic School Bus science kits. Here are just some of the things they made and experimented with in the weather lab. I bought them on sale at Educents if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment