Thursday, August 25, 2016

Sharkarosa (3)

On Tuesday I wrote a post about how not all animals want to have their picture taken. The camels at Sharkarosa are in love with the camera. I had to narrow these down and there are still more photos of camels than all of the other animals combined.

I see you!

You can pet me! No, you can pet me!
(The camels would shove each other out of the way if you had a hand out and they weren't always looking for food.)

I like it when you scratch right there. He kept aligning himself so she would pet one specific spot.

If they smelled food they would lick. This was of course silly.

He solved that by dropping the food when they got close.

How high will it reach for the food?

Sure, I'll pose for a picture!

I like pictures. I will even smile.

Would you like a kiss?

No comments:

Post a Comment