Thursday, January 23, 2014

Blah

I don't feel like blogging. I'm clearly falling behind and just have no motivation. First we got iced in our house so I used that as an excuse. Then both kids got the flu, so I used that as an excuse. Then it was Christmas - another excuse.

I typically write my posts about a month before they actually publish. As I'm writing this it is a week before it will be published. The reason I try to stay ahead is because I know something will happen to put me behind. It also gives me less reason to worry when we are on vacation. Since the blog auto publishes, I don't have to worry about people noticing we are out of town.

This nice buffer has given me a bit too much comfort, for now I'm falling behind and don't have enough content for January. Another issue is that we had a memory card go bad so we lost many photos from January. I use those for inspiration memory help on what we did last year. I remember the activities, but the details of if it happened in December, January, or February often fades.

So what do you do when you lose motivation? How do you get back on track? Can anyone offer advice or a silly smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment