Thursday, June 19, 2014

More Cooking

The kids love cooking and they both did a lot of it over the Summer. However, most of the recipes she selected required a great deal of very close supervision. I didn't get a chance to step back and take photos. However as you can see, even when he is cooking she is right there learning how to make things.

Here he is chopping onions. I love this device. I can get through chopping onions so quickly there aren't any tears! He likes being encouraged to hit something.

I have no idea which recipes he is making in either of these photos. Apparently they weren't very good. I love being able to hand him a sharp knife and have him cut things though. We started with plastic knives cutting bananas and by the time we got to this, I knew he wouldn't cut himself using the sharp knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment