Friday, June 20, 2014

Tennis

In addition to trying soccer and dance, the kids wanted to learn tennis. We found a week long camp and they loved it. Of course, I only remembered to bring my camera on the last day.

Before class starts

She loves her pink/purple racquet.

There were multiple stations set up and different groups going through them. I was sitting by this one so there are no actual pictures of them playing tennis. Yeah, I'm not only a bad blogger I'm a bad Mom. On the other hand, she's clearly levitating over this ladder.

His jumping style was a little more energetic. By the end of the camp, they knew two different hits and could hit the slow tennis balls over the net either way. They had fun and a year later are still asking to go back to tennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment