Monday, March 28, 2016

Fun Run

While I have been running for awhile now, the kids have started to show some interest. The running group I am in, Moms Run This Town, scheduled a fun run with a Star Wars theme. I knew this would be a hit. We did the 1 mile option since it was the first time either kid (or Wonderful Husband) had done a run. I promised them all medals at the end.

Sweet Son running. He walked most of it. He had to be dragged (not literally) for part of it.

Sweet Daughter running. I had to make her slow down so I could still see her. She loved every minute of it.

A close up of the medal

We did it! We all 4 earned our medals.

The kids also got light sabers made out of pool noodles. That was a nice touch.

In the end, Sweet Son said he would never run again (that lasted less than a year). Sweet Daughter said she wanted to do more runs, especially if there were medals. I call it a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment