Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Another Zoo Trip

It's cold again so we spend a lot of time at the zoo. I know I've mentioned this before, but it's perfect. The animals are out and active and there are very few humans to get in the way!


It's fun to walk down the path and see the guinea fowl headed our way. My kids wonder how close they can get to these birds.


That's when the birds herded my kids together. Suddenly there was no way to escape or get away from them, which the adults all found amusing. My kids just kept spinning in circles trying to figure out what was going on. There is no way this would have happened with the crowds in the Summer.


Then we headed over to the cheetah. My kids wanted to say "hi" and see if it would come closer.


I love when they can get close enough to count the spots. All three of them stood still looking at each other for almost 5 minutes, which is an eternity in the life of a 2 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment