Monday, February 4, 2013

Ohio and a hair cut

We (Sweet Son and I) are reading a book about dinosaurs. He looks at me with that look of complete confusion and asks: "Can we go to Ohio?"
Me: "Ohio? You want to go to Ohio? Why?"
Son: "Ohio is next to the race car state."
Me: "The race car state?"
Son: "Indiana has race cars."
Me: "You want to go to Ohio because it is next to Indiana, which has race cars?"
Son: "Go to Ohio tomorrow?"

Once again I have disappointed my son. We will not be going to Ohio tomorrow (or anytime in the near future). I also have no idea where he comes up with this stuff. We do have a couple of books about Texas, but I've certainly never taught him about Ohio or Indiana. I'm guessing he's learning it at school. Must be time to bring out our US state puzzle and some more books since he's interested.

 
 These are the before photos.
 During

How do we get him to hold still and let us cut his hair? We give him a turn, which does occasionally leave a strange mark across his head, but overall works well.
 The Process - haha

 After

No comments:

Post a Comment