Friday, February 22, 2013

Music

We have made a point of surrounding our kids with music since birth. Music is a huge part of my life and I want my children to enjoy it as well. So when my kids choose to do musical things without me starting it, I get excited.


Here is sweet daughter playing the piano. Not a prodigy, but she loves hearing the music she "composes". A couple of days later I walked into the playroom to see that my son had rearranged a chair and some of the tubs from the play kitchen into a drum set. I love the creativeness!


My sweet son is so quiet in public. Many people have never heard him speak. Yet we get home and he instructs me to get the camera because he is going to put on a show. This is what I recorded (and then we went to the backyard).



It's amazing just how different kids are at home and in public. Luckily, I can post videos to prove the child I see at home does exist. haha

2 comments: