Saturday, May 17, 2014

Current Educents Deals

As most of my readers know I'm an educents affiliate. This means if you click on any of my links and make a purchase I get a small credit to spend at educents. There is no cost to you and I highlight many free products!

I bought this deal the last time it came around. 3 games for $36 - that's 40% off.

So far we have only played two of the games - Animal Tracks and Sci-ology. We played the Animal Tracks game like Memory and quickly the kids were able to tell the different types of footprints based on the type of animal. The Sci-ology is played like Old Maid where you try to make sets of 4. Without realizing it my kids were learning the different branches of Science. I know once we play Math Explosion my kids will never want to play anything else, so I'm putting that one off for a bit.

While we don't use Saxon Math, I have many friends who love the program.

Through the end of today it's 15% off the first three levels. Each is only $27.99 and includes all worksheets, assessments, and flashcards you will need for a year.

Some free deals that are currently being offered include:
Field Trip Performance Task - A real life application of problem solving. Students get to figure out how much money it will cost, how much class time will be lost, how many chaperones will be needed and more.
Noise Level Warning System - You can print different posters to remind students of the appropriate noise level for different activities.
Spring Coloring Book - Coloring and Writing sheets for young students.
Alexander Graham Bell - 16 pages perfect for 2nd-4th graders

No comments:

Post a Comment