Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Kid Photographers - Kitchen

The next stop on the tour of my house as photographed by my 3 year olds is the kitchen. For a room we use multiple times a day I was slightly disappointed to see it from their perspective.

Making chicken nuggets
Photo by Sweet Daughter

Always the last to finish
Photo by Sweet Daughter

I love the mixer, but I didn't realize it would rank higher than the refrigerator! 
Photo by Sweet Son

So that is a tour of our dirty kitchen. When I take photos I try to get at least most of the mess out of the photo - the mess certainly still exists. My kids don't have that same "vision." haha You know the more I look at the last photo, the more I think it might have been of the tissue box and not the mixer... priorities and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment