Friday, December 4, 2015

A Tale of Two Beds, part 26

Once again, here are the links to the previous tales. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Frustration, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12, Part 13, Part 14, Part 15, Part 16, Part 17, Part 18, Part 19, Part 20, Part 21, Part22, Part 23, Part 24, Part 25.

Apparently beds are confusing. I mean, what are they for? How do they work? Which way do they go?

She has moved the bed so it is blocking the doorway. Then she fell asleep on it with her feet touching the ground off the side.

So now her bed is in the right place, but she is shivering on top of 4 blankets and still hanging off the side.

He used his blanket and pillow to create a trap so I couldn't go in and check on him. 

Um... at least her feet aren't hanging off? I never knew how complicated beds would be for my kids. I also have no idea how she can sleep with part of her hanging off.

No comments:

Post a Comment