Thursday, December 17, 2015

How to get FREE Amazon Gift Cards

Like almost everyone I know, I buy from Amazon a lot. I'm always looking for a good deal. A year ago I heard about a web site called "Swagbucks." I did some research and it seemed legitimate. You do things to earn points and can trade those for a gift card. Now, I am lazy. I am one of the worst people for doing these types of things, but after a year here are my results.

I have earned $50 in Amazon gift cards in a year. That surprised me. Here's what I did. I signed up for Swagbucks. I made it my default search engine and installed the button in my browser. Sometimes (looks like 50 times in a year) I would answer the daily question - one multiple choice question. That's it. You randomly get point for searching for things. You get a point for answering the daily question. Those add up slowly, but an extra $50 a year for doing practically nothing works for me.



There are a lot of ways you can earn more points. They give points for watching videos, answering surveys, buying things through their links, playing games, etc. I think I tried one of everything except buying through their link. It just wasn't worth my time to do more. They also have a mobile app with more ways to earn points. I never downloaded it so I can't tell you anything about it. Did I mention I'm lazy?

So after a year, would I recommend it? Yes. You can do as much or as little as you like and when you remember to log in and realize you have earned a gift card it's pretty cool. By the way, they have other options for spending your points, I just always get Amazon cards. I know I will always use them.

Here is my referral link: Swagbucks If you sign up with it, you start with 150 swagbucks and I get a bonus 15. The 150 swagbucks are worth $1.50 in Amazon gift cards, but the smallest denomination they sell is $3 for 300 points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment