Thursday, December 3, 2015

Jump Zone Birthday Party

Sweet Son was invited to a birthday party for a friend from school. It's difficult to write a post about these because I won't use other kids photos on my blog. The party was at Jump Zone. They have inflatables, video games, and pizza. We have done Pump It Up before and they have private parties, this was completely different. All parties and open play individuals were together on all equipment which meant it was more crowded and required waiting longer for turns on popular things. I also didn't see any employees supervising, which would have been helpful.

Sweet Son decided this was his favorite video game. He didn't weigh enough to do sharp turns which was amusing and helped him stay on course.

Here a group of kids from the party climb up the big slide.

He recruited the birthday girl to join him on his favorite game. He had great time and we have gone back for open play on a weekeday when it wasn't crowded. The big crowds on the weekends did scare me away a bit though.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I am sure all kids had enjoyed the birthday party at Jump zone. Your post really helped me in planning my son birthday party at event venues Chicago. You know I will arrange games for kids, and will order pizza’s with drinks for all. I am sure all of his friends can enjoy there.

    ReplyDelete