Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve Run

So normal people don't run. The people who do run usually do it for health, fitness, weight loss, exercise, or any other perfectly valid reason. If you have been reading my blog for a few years, you might remember why I started running. It would take neuroscience to finally make me run.

So for new year's eve I ran a double. I started with a 5K and then slightly later ran a half marathon. Only, it was cold. REALLY cold and windy (It ranged from 32-36F degrees that day with gusts of wind up to 18mph - that's 0-2C for those  not in the US). Here are some photos:

Finishing the 5K

Out running the half marathon

A bonus 5K photo from on the trail.

What is the only thing worse than running a 5K followed by a half marathon? Doing it again the next day. Come back tomorrow for that post.

No comments:

Post a Comment